FAST RHINO provides a number of computer services to include:
- Virus & Fraudware removal
- Traditional & Wireless networks
- Data recovery and backup solutions
- System sales and upgrades
- Hardware & Software installations
- Preventive maintenance
- PC training
- Web development
If you are located in Oro Valley, Marana, Catalina or the Northwest Tucson area, give us a call at (520) 818-9650 or request a time to schedule one of our technicians to come to your home or office. Our hourly rate is $85 for a service call with a one-hour minimum. We can normally identify and repair most computer problems within the first hour. If the problem cannot be solved within the first hour, we may recommend putting your computer on our high-speed diagnostics bench.
Flat Rate Bench Work
Some computer problems can only be repaired by connecting your computer to our diagnostics bench. Under this controlled environment, our technicians can accurately identify and repair a host of both software and hardware issues.
FAST RHINO is conscientious of your budget, which is why we charge a flat rate for our bench work. Whether we have your computer on our bench for 1 hour or 10 hours, you only pay a flat fee for the bench work. Our charges are as follows:
|| Desktops: $129
|| Laptops: $149
Our normal turn-around time is 2-3 business days.
What happens to my data?
One of the many benefits of using FAST RHINO is the fact that if your data is accessible, it is backed up to one of our servers before any work on your computer is done. Once the work is complete, we then restore your data back to your hard drive. We find that many of our customers appreciate getting their computers back with all of their email messages, address book, documents, favorites, etc. In the event that your computer problem is a result of faulty hardware that needs to be replaced, we will contact you with an estimate and get your approval before any hardware changes are made.
If you would like more information about our services, please call us at (520) 818-9650.
At Fast Rhino, we don't play games when it comes to scheduling appointments. When the appointment is made, that's
exactly when you can expect our technician to be at your doorstep. We respect our clients by adhering to exact times.
Concerned about the cost of computer repairs? At FAST RHINO we offer an affordable maintenance package that includes the following services at your home or office twice a year:
- Comprehensive Hardware Analysis – This test checks your hard drive, memory, and processor to make sure everything is functioning at peak performance.
- Resource Utilization Check - Managing processes that run in the background allow the most efficient use of your processor.
- Hard Drive Optimization – By removing unnecessary files, your system and installed applications will run faster.
- Threat Check – A regular checkup beyond that of virus scans can help protect your system from threats that slow your system down.
- Local Volume Consolidation – Scattered files can cause your system to act sluggish and non-responsive. By consolidating these files, your system can access data faster and more efficiently.
- Patch Updates – Operating system security patches and Anti-virus updates are checked to make sure you are equipped with the latest protection.
Parts & Systems Warranty:
- Includes our 1 year on-site parts/labor warranty for hardware issues.
- Software issues (applications, configurations, viruses, etc.) are not included under our warranty.
- There is a 20% restocking fee for any item returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Returns after 30 days will be on a case-by-case basis.
Fast Rhino has always believed that if we can't fix it, there's no charge. It's a simple policy and it's one that
every company in this industry should follow.